Town of East Greenbush
*INFORMATION TO BE UPDATED BY THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH*
We have received a number of phone calls regarding Summer Camp registration. Please use the link below and download the attached form and submit with 50% deposit to reserve your spot in our program. We will continue to provide information as it becomes available, however, the Town Board is scheduled to appoint a new Town Services Coordinator at the February Town Board Meeting. Until the new Town Services Coordinator begins, information will be limited. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition time!
Summer Camp Employment:
Currently accepting applications for all Summer Camp positions.
For questions call 518-477-4775
Summer Camp General Information:
- Registration Fees are set by the Town Board on the 1st of the year.
- The Town summer camp program is held at the East Greenbush Town Park off of Eliot Road.
- We hold camp for 6 consecutive weeks- children are able to choose which weeks they would like to attend
- You may choose one week or all six-the choice is yours
- The Hours are from 9AM to 3 PM
- We offer an After Care Program from 3 PM-5 PM for an additional fee
- Our Camp has a Junior Program for children entering 1st grade through 5th grade and a Senior Program for children entering 6th grade through 8th grade.
- Campers must bring their own lunch and a water bottle daily
- We offer choices, sports clinics, fishing, hiking, arts and crafts, science, music and theater and dance
- We offer a themed week each week and base all of our activities on the theme of the week
- We have weekly field trips
- Our camp offers bus transportation for residents of East Greenbush
- Registrations begin in February or March and spots tend to fill up quickly
- For more information or questions please call 518-477-4194