Representing the Judical branch of the local government, the Town of East Greenbush Justice Court is responsible for criminal, traffic, civil, environmental conservation, local law, and small claims matters occurring in the town. The court typically receives over 5,000 new cases every year and is in the top 7% of all town and village courts statewide.
For more information please call 477-5412.
|Last Updated on Friday, 31 August 2012 07:34|
Upcoming EventsDates & Times are subject to change
- 1/28/2015 7:00 PM- Planning Board Meeting
- 1/29/2015 7:00 PM - CFAC Meeting @ Library
- 2/10/2015 7:30 PM - ZBA Meeting
- 2/11/2015 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
- 2/12/2015 4:00 PM - Pre Board Meeting
- 4:30 PM - Public Hearing: BLFD
- 4:45 PM - Public Hearing: BLFD- Third Ave
- 5:00 PM - Public Hearing: Code of Ethics
225 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 477-4775 phone
(518) 477-2386 fax
Town Hall Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm except Holidays. Note that some departments operate additional hours as listed on their pages.