|Receiver of Taxes|
The Receiver of Taxes collects Town, County, and relieved school taxes. The office is open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., during the week of 1/27/14 - 1/31/14 the office will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Credit card payments are accepted to pay property taxes.) Property taxes are collected from January 1st until March 31st. After March 31st, taxes must be paid to the Rensselaer County Bureau of Finance in Troy. Water and sewer payments are accepted throughout the year. After September 30th, unpaid bills are added to January property taxes. Notary Services are also available.
Your Property Tax bills are now available online
The Town has made it possible for residents to access their tax bills online by entering the East Greenbush Online Tax System. This system allows you to search your property taxes from any computer with access to the Internet by entering the following website links.
For Town of East Greenbush tax information click here:
For East Greenbush Central School District tax information click here:
For more information contact:
|Last Updated on Friday, 27 December 2013 10:20|
Upcoming EventsDates & Times are subject to change
- 9/23/2014 7:00 PM - ZBA Meeting @ American Legion
- 9/24/2014 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
- 10/7/2014 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting
- 10/8/2014 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
- 10/9/2014 4:00 PM - Pre-Board Meeting
- 10/13/2014 - Town Hall Closed - Columbus Day - NO DMV
- 10/15/2014 7:00 PM - Town Board Meeting
- 10/21/2014 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting
- 10/22/2014 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
225 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 477-4775 phone
(518) 477-2386 fax
Town Hall Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm except Holidays. Note that some departments operate additional hours as listed on their pages.