The Town Clerk is the central information office for the town. This office is responsible for receiving and/or distributing all documents submitted. The Clerk also serves as the Registrar of Vital Statistics. The clerk's office is also where the following passes/permits and licenses are issued: marriage, hunting, fishing, dog, boating, handicapped parking, Transfer Station, voter registration, bingo and games of chance licenses.
Please contact our office for fees or details. Please contact Kim Carlock, Town Clerk, or Kim Edberg (Deputy) at Town Hall
at (518) 477-7145 and fax number (518) 477-4508.
Our hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Marriage License Requirements:
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 April 2016 09:38|
Upcoming EventsDates & Times are subject to change
ZBA Schedule Planning Board Schedule Town Board Schedule
**Schedules to be updated upon passing by respective Boards at beginning of year**
- Jan 2 - Town Offices Closed/No DMV
- Jan 3 - 6:00 PM - Organizational Meeting
- Jan 10 - 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting-Cancelled
- Jan 11 - 6:00 PM - Public Hearing - Regeneron SDEIS
- Jan 11 - 6:00 PM - Public Hearing - Updated Amenities
- Jan 11 - 7:00 PM - Pre-Board Meeting
- Jan 11 - 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
- Jan 16 - Town Offices Closed/No DMV
- Jan 18 - 7:00 PM - Town Board Meeting
- Jan 24 - 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting
- Jan 25 - 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
225 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 477-4775 phone
(518) 477-2386 fax
Town Hall Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm except Holidays. Note that some departments operate additional hours as listed on their pages.
mod_btslideshowThere isn't any images, Please upload via modules management in admin section
Website CommentsPlease contact our webmaster with any comments, corrections, or questions regarding the website.
Contact email@example.com for general inquiries from the town.