The Town Clerk is the central information office for the town. This office is responsible for receiving and/or distributing all documents submitted. The Clerk also serves as the Registrar of Vital Statistics. The clerk's office is also where the following passes/permits and licenses are issued: marriage, hunting, fishing, dog, boating, handicapped parking, Transfer Station, voter registration, bingo and games of chance licenses.
Please contact our office for fees or details. Please contact Linda Kennedy, Town Clerk, or Kim Carlock (Deputy) at Town Hall
at (518) 477-7145 and fax number (518) 477-4508.
Our hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Marriage License Requirements:
|Last Updated on Friday, 04 June 2010 15:17|
- 9/01/2014 - TOWN HALL CLOSED - No DMV
- 9/09/2014 - Zoning Board of Appeals Mtg Cancelled
- 9/10/2014 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
- 9/11/2014 4:00 PM - Pre-Board Meeting
- 9/13/2014 11:00 AM - Saturday in the Park
- 9/17/2014 7:00 PM - Town Board Meeting
- 9/23/2014 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting
- 9/24/2014 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
225 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 477-4775 phone
(518) 477-2386 fax
Town Hall Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm except Holidays. Note that some departments operate additional hours as listed on their pages.