The Town Clerk is the central information office for the town. This office is responsible for receiving and/or distributing all documents submitted. The Clerk also serves as the Registrar of Vital Statistics. The clerk's office is also where the following passes/permits and licenses are issued: marriage, hunting, fishing, dog, boating, handicapped parking, Transfer Station, voter registration, bingo and games of chance licenses.
Please contact our office for fees or details. Please contact Kim Carlock, Town Clerk, or Kim Edberg (Deputy) at Town Hall
at (518) 477-7145 and fax number (518) 477-4508.
Our hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Marriage License Requirements:
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 April 2016 09:38|
Upcoming EventsDates & Times are subject to change
ZBA Schedule Planning Board Schedule Town Board Schedule
- Nov. 30th - 7:00 PM - Planning Board Special Meeting
- Dec. 7th - 6-8 PM - Town Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Dec.13th - 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting -Cancelled
- Dec.14th - 6:00 PM - Pre-Board Meeting
- Dec. 14th - 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
- Dec. 14th - 7:00 PM - Town Board Meeting
- Dec. 27th - 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting Cancelled
- Dec. 28th - 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
225 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 477-4775 phone
(518) 477-2386 fax
Town Hall Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm except Holidays. Note that some departments operate additional hours as listed on their pages.
Website CommentsPlease contact our webmaster with any comments, corrections, or questions regarding the website.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries from the town.