The Town Clerk is the central information office for the town. This office is responsible for receiving and/or distributing all documents submitted. The Clerk also serves as the Registrar of Vital Statistics. The clerk's office is also where the following passes/permits and licenses are issued: marriage, hunting, fishing, dog, boating, handicapped parking, Transfer Station, voter registration, bingo and games of chance licenses.
Please contact our office for fees or details. Please contact Kim Carlock, Town Clerk, or Kim Edberg (Deputy) at Town Hall
at (518) 477-7145 and fax number (518) 477-4508.
Our hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Marriage License Requirements:
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 April 2016 09:38|
Upcoming EventsDates & Times are subject to change
ZBA Schedule Planning Board Schedule Town Board Schedule
- Oct 4 - 4:00 PM Special Mtg - Budget Distrubition
- Oct 11 - 7:30 PM Zoning Board Meeting-Cancelled
- Oct 12 - 7:00 PM Planning Board Meeting
- Oct 12 - 6:00 PM - Pre-Board
- Oct 17 - 7:00 PM - Ethics Board Meeting
- Oct 19 - 7:00 PM - Town Board Meeting
- Oct 22 - 10 AM - 2 PM - Drug Take Back Day
- Oct 25 - 7:30 PM Zoning Board Meeting
- Oct 26 - 7:00 PM Planning Board Meeting-Tentative
- Oct 31 - 10 AM - 12 PM - Toddler Halloween Party
2016 Info is Here!!
Weekly themes, NYS DEC Fishery Dept weekly instruction, weekly library trips, Camp Council for older campers, CIT Program, and so much more!
Camp Themes and Information 2016Camp Registration 2016
Camp Registration 2016
225 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 477-4775 phone
(518) 477-2386 fax
Town Hall Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm except Holidays. Note that some departments operate additional hours as listed on their pages.
Website CommentsPlease contact our webmaster with any comments, corrections, or questions regarding the website.
Contact email@example.com for general inquiries from the town.
Park RentalWe are now accepting reservations for park pavilion rentals for the 2016 season.
Please call The Community and Recreation Department for reservations and information.