The following are very small neighborhood parks which at this time are all in need of updates:
- Woodland’s Eckman Park is located off Phillips and Grant Avenue.
- Prospect Heights Park is located on Neptune Street
- Ontario Park is located on Ontario Avenue.
The Papscanee Island Nature Preserve
- The Papscanee Island Nature Preserve is located on the Hudson River in the towns of East Greenbush and Schodack just east of Rte 9J.
- The Preserve is owned by the Open Space Institute and managed by the Rensselaer County Legislature through the County’s Environmental Management Council.
- The Preserve contains about seven miles of trails. The area can be used for environmental education, picnicking hiking and cross-country skiing. Although it is not Town owned, the Preserve is a natural and historic treasure to the East Greenbush residents.