Town Parks Reopening: Phase 4
As of July 10th, we have entered Phase 4 in regards to our parks. Below are the rules and restrictions.
We are operating rentals on a 50% capacity. Meaning the total number for a group in the Red Barn is 75 persons. The Upper Pavilion the limit is set at 50 persons. If anyone has any concerns or quesitons about these numbers please email Recreation Director Mike Martin at MMartin@eastgreenbush.org
The playground and dog park are now FULLY reopen and may be enjoyed at your leisure. Please contact the Town Clerk if you require a dog license!
Park Facility Rental Reservations for 2020 are now open.
Please check out our new reservation program: East Greenbush RecDesk
TO SEE AVAILABLE DATES PLEASE VISIT THE ABOVE LINK FOR RECDESK.
All Park Information and Rental Policies, Rates, and Procedures can be found by clicking the link below.
COVID-19: Physical Distancing in Public Parks and Trails
- Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms.
- Follow CDC's guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Be prepared for limited access to public restrooms or water fountains.
- Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Observe CDC's minimum recommended physical distancing of 6' from other persons at all times.
Infographic by NRPA - National Recreation and Park Assocation.