Town of East Greenbush
*COVID-19 UPDATE* Please be advised that at this time, we are still accepting Summer Camp applications for the 2020 season. If camp is to get cancelled, a FULL refund will be offered to those who have already signed up. The situation is very fluid and we will continue to provide updates as we get them.
Summer Camp Employment:
Currently accepting applications for all Summer Camp positions.
For questions call 518-477-4194
Summer Camp General Information:
- Registration Fees are set by the Town Board on the 1st of the year
- The Town Summer Camp Program is held at the East Greenbush Town Park off of Elliot Road
- Summer Camp runs from July 6th-August 14th from 9 AM to 3PM, with After Care Service available from 3-5 for an additional fee
- You may choose one week or all six, the choice is yours!
- Our Camp has a Junior Program for children entering 1st grade through 5th grade and a Senior Program for children entering 6th grade through 8th grade.
- Campers must bring their own lunch and a water bottle daily
- We offer all kinds of activities from Sports, Arts and Crafts, Theatre, Fishing, and Hiking!
- Each week has it own special theme, with a field trip in corralation to it!
- Our camp offers bus transportation for residents of East Greenbush
- Registrations begin in February or March and spots tend to fill up quickly
- For more information or questions please call 518-477-4194
- *SPECIAL NOTE* Due to ongoing COVID-19 concerns, the department would like to assure everybody that full refunds will be offered if camp is cancelled.