Summer Camp Employment Applications: CLICK HERE
We are currently accepting applications for Summer Camp 2022. We are seeking applications for Counselors, Counselor's In Training (15 Y Old), Lifeguards, WSI's and Camp Nurses. All applications must be submitted to the Community and Recreation Office by March 31st. Applications can be sent to 225 Columbia Turnpike East Greenbush, NY 12061
Summer Camp 2022 Camper Signup:
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you to all that have signed up!!!
Please remember: Final camp payment & immunization records are due by JUNE 24th
To Register your child(ren) beginning April 4th please visit: SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION!!
Summer Camp 2022 Rates
|Prices are Per Week||RESIDENT
|After Care Per Child||$80.00||$80.00|
|Half Day Add on 1 Field Trip||$30.00||$30.00|
Withdrawal Fee PRIOR to June 1st
*No refunds after June 1st*
East Greenbush Summer Camp General Information:
- Camp is located at the East Greenbush Town Park on Elliot Rd.
- Camp is open to children ages 5-15. Children must have completed Kindergarten to enroll.
- Our Junior Camp is for those children entering grades 1-5 and our Senior Camp is for those children entering grades 6,7,8. The two camps are located in different areas of the park and activities are created to be developmentally appropriate.
- Our Camp does offer a Half Day program 9-12 or 12-3.
- The East Greenbush Town Camp is required to have a permit to operate by the New York State Health Department, and is required to be inspected twice annually.
- The Town of East Greenbush receives their permit to operate from the Rensselaer County Health Department. We follow all regulations and guidelines provided by the NY State Health Department. The Children’s Camps in New York State document can be found online at https://www.health.ny.gov/publications/3601/
- The Rensselaer County Department for Youth also monitors the Town of East Greenbush Camp.
- The Town Camp is partially funded through the New York State Office of Children’s and Family Services and the Rensselaer County Department for Youth.
- Updated Immunization Records are REQUIRED for all registrants each year.
- All Day Camp staff is CPR/AED/ and First Aid Certified, and go through extensive safety training.
- Campers need to bring a bagged lunch, snack, water bottle, change of clothes, and a towel each day. (lunch is not provided)
- Camp Hours are 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- After-Care Hours available 3 p.m.-5p.m. for additional fee.
- Bus Transportation is available to campers that reside within the Town of East Greenbush boundary lines.
- The Summer Camp will also be traveling for field trips as indicated on the Camp Schedule. Unless otherwise noted, all field trips are included in the registration fee for full day registrants. Half Day registrants please see additional trip fees. If your child attends camp on a field trip day, he/she will attend that trip. If you do not want your child to attend a trip, then he/she should not attend camp on that day. If your child attends the half day program they will need to be with us for a full day on field trips or do not send your child that day.
- All of our activites and stations are created for fun based on weekly themes, age appropriateness, and to build physical, emotional, academic, and social skills.
- For all camp policies and procedures please see our parent handbook.
- For more information or questions please call or email Camp Director Caitlin Lallier and Lisa O'Brien.