Town of East Greenbush
REGISTRATION FOR @2019 is CLOSED. WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS.
Summer Camp Employment:
No current open positions
For questions call 518-477-4194
Summer Camp General Information:
- Registration Fees are set by the Town Board on the 1st of the year.
- The Town summer camp program is held at the East Greenbush Town Park off of Eliot Road.
- We hold camp for 6 consecutive weeks- children are able to choose which weeks they would like to attend
- You may choose one week or all six-the choice is yours
- The Hours are from 9AM to 3 PM
- We offer an After Care Program from 3 PM-5 PM for an additional fee
- Our Camp has a Junior Program for children entering 1st grade through 5th grade and a Senior Program for children entering 6th grade through 8th grade.
- Campers must bring their own lunch and a water bottle daily
- We offer choices, sports clinics, fishing, hiking, arts and crafts, science, music and theater and dance
- We offer a themed week each week and base all of our activities on the theme of the week
- We have weekly field trips
- Our camp offers bus transportation for residents of East Greenbush
- Registrations begin in February or March and spots tend to fill up quickly
- For more information or questions please call 518-477-4194