Town of East Greenbush
Summer Camp 2019 Info is Here!
click the link below for more info.
Summer Camp Employment:
We are currently accepting applications for a Progressive Swim Instructor. Must have up to date certifications. This position can be very flexible and part time or full time combined with other positions.
We are now accepting applications for camp counselors and lifeguards. Must be at least 16 years of age.
If you are interested please fill out an application and send to Community and Recreation Town of East Greenbush 225 Columbia Turnpike Rensselaer, NY 12144.
For questions call 518-477-4194
Summer Camp General Information:
- Registration Fees are set by the Town Board on the 1st of the year.
- The Town summer camp program is held at the East Greenbush Town Park off of Eliot Road.
- We hold camp for 6 consecutive weeks- children are able to choose which weeks they would like to attend
- You may choose one week or all six-the choice is yours
- The Hours are from 9AM to 3 PM
- We offer an After Care Program from 3 PM-5 PM for an additional fee
- Our Camp has a Junior Program for children entering 1st grade through 5th grade and a Senior Program for children entering 6th grade through 8th grade.
- Campers must bring their own lunch and a water bottle daily
- We offer choices, sports clinics, fishing, hiking, arts and crafts, science, music and theater and dance
- We offer a themed week each week and base all of our activities on the theme of the week
- We have weekly field trips
- Our camp offers bus transportation for residents of East Greenbush
- Registrations begin in February or March and spots tend to fill up quickly
- For more information or questions please call 518-477-4194