Town of East Greenbush
Summer Camp Employment:
Currently accepting applications for all Summer Camp positions.
For questions call 518-477-4194
Summer Camp General Information:
- Registration Fees are set by the Town Board on the 1st of the year
- The Town Summer Camp Program is held at the East Greenbush Town Park off of Elliot Road
- Summer Camp runs from July 6th-August 14th from 9 AM to 3PM, with After Care Service available from 3-5 for an additional fee
- You may choose one week or all six, the choice is yours!
- Our Camp has a Junior Program for children entering 1st grade through 5th grade and a Senior Program for children entering 6th grade through 8th grade.
- Campers must bring their own lunch and a water bottle daily
- We offer all kinds of activities from Sports, Arts and Crafts, Theatre, Fishing, and Hiking!
- Each week has it own special theme, with a field trip in corralation to it!
- Our camp offers bus transportation for residents of East Greenbush
- Registrations begin in February or March and spots tend to fill up quickly
- For more information or questions please call 518-477-4194
- *SPECIAL NOTE* Due to ongoing COVID-19 concerns, the department would like to assure everybody that full refunds will be offered if camp is cancelled.