Receiver of Taxes
Office Hours-October 2022
8:30 am-2:00 pm
- The Receiver of Taxes collects Town, County, and relieved school taxes.
- The office is open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- You may view and pay your tax bill with a credit card online at Egov.basny.com
- Property taxes are collected from January 1st until March 31st. After March 31st, taxes must be paid to the Rensselaer County Bureau of Finance in Troy.
- The Reciever of Taxes also collects all water and sewer payments.
- Water and sewer payments are accepted throughout the year. After September 30th, unpaid bills are added to January property taxes. Notary Services are also available.
Your Property Tax bills are now available online
The Town has made it possible for residents to access their tax bills online by entering the East Greenbush Online Tax System. This system allows you to search your property taxes from any computer with access to the Internet by entering the following website links.
Town of East Greenbush Tax Information
For more information contact: