Forms & Documents

Request for Records - FOIL Request

The Freedom of Information Law (Public Officers Law, Article 6) provides for public access to government records. The Town Clerk is the Town's designated records access officer for the Town of East Greenbush. All FOIL requests must be submitted to the Town Clerk's office in writing. Please be as specific as possible. The Town Clerk will acknowledge receipt of your FOIL within five (5) business days.

Employment Application

The Town of East Greenbush utilizes the Rensselaer County Civil Service Application for all employment applications. Please use this form when applying to the Town.

Rensselaer County Certificate of Residency

A Certificate of Residency can be obtained through the Town Clerk for those who will be attending Hudson Valley Community College. When applying for the certificate of residency please bring with you, a picture ID, which will be used for the notarization of the form, and proof of residency with the New York State for one (1) year and Rensselaer County for a minimum of six (6) months.

Handicap Parking Permit

Residents why physical disabilities are eligible to receive a special Department of Motor Vehicle Parking Permit which will allow for the use of restricted/handicap parking. To obtain a handicap parking permit, please have your physician complete and certify the form and return the completed application to the Town Clerk

New York State DMV issues the special handicap license plates.

Peddler's Permit

Peddler's Permits are required under Town Code for any individual or group (unless associated with a not-for-profit organization), that will be soliciting door-to-door. This permit is good for one (1) year. Residents are strongly encouraged to ask to see someone's permit if they are soliciting at your door.