The Town of East Greenbush has recently partnered with VEPO CrossConnex to help us manage our backflow program. All tests must now be submitted by your tester using VEPO CrossConnex software.
Certified Tester - Data Submission:
- All backflow assembly test reports or repair/retest must be submitted electronically via the VEPO CrossConnex Mobile Application which can be downloaded at the APple App Store of Google Play. If you prefer, test data can also be entered from any PC by visiting www.vepocc.com .
- Please make sure to give your VEPO CrossConnex (VCC) Number to your tester. The VCC# will be needed to submit your test.
- Educational videos on how to set up and use the app can be found at VEPO CrossConnex.
Certified Tester - Filing Fees:
- The filing fee for backflow assemblies is $15.00 per test report.
- The fee is paid by the tester's credit card used to establish their VEPO CrossConnex account.
Please contact VEPO CrossConnex at 1-877-860-8376 should you have any technical questions about how to use the software.