TOWN OF EAST GREENBUSH
General Water District
- MON, APRIL 22 – 3rd Ave Ext. and all streets off it; Deer Run Development, Birchwood Development, Flora Circle, Oriel Lane and August Gate Development.
- TUE, APRIL 23 - Route 4 (Troy Rd) and all streets off it; Thompson Hill Rd. Rd., Tech Valley Dr., Paul and Glaz St., Old Red Mill Rd., Red Mill Estates, Upper Area of Hampton Manor / Eastern Ave to Summit Ave Luther Rd., Donna Lynn, Columbia Dr., Old Troy Road ending at Iroquois Pl.
- WED, APRIL 24 -All streets on north side of 9/20 between Elliot Rd and Schodack Town Line; Albany Pl., Tamarack Ln., Greenwood Dr., Electric Ave., Horizonview Dr., Includes Huntswood Est.
- THURS, APRIL 25 - All streets on south side of 9/20 from Schodack Town Line; Middlesex, Van Buren, Bloomingdale, Hays Rd., Taylor Estates, Kriss Krossing, Short end of Phillips Rd., Gilligan Rd., Ternan Ave. Sherwood Park, Woodland Park, Forest Point
- FRI, APRIL 26 - 9/20 and Barber Dr. Celeste Dr. Ridge Rd / Prospect Hghts., Sherwood Ave / Clinton Park Lower Area of Hampton Manor below Summit Ave including Lakeview Ave. to Rensselaer City Line.
Flushing will begin at 8:00 am.During flushing, water pressure will be reduced. Water may become dis-colored due to iron and manganese deposits in the mains. Residents should limit their use of water for cooking and laundering during flushing in their areas.
Thank you for your cooperation.
East Greenbush Water Department