THE TOWN OF EAST GREENBUSH APPLIANCE AMNESTY WEEK
Appliance Amnesty is a program where residents of East Greenbush may participate in having unwanted metal appliances removed from the curbside, free of charge.
Monday, December 10 - Friday, December 14, 2018 has been set aside for this purpose. Please schedule your appointment by calling the Public Works Office at 518-477-6103.
List of items that can be picked up:
- Hot Water Heaters
- Microwaves/Air Conditioners
The following guidelines have been set:
1. Residents must make an appointment to have their appliances picked-up.
2. Appliances should be placed at curbside the night before the scheduled pick-up.
3. Refrigerator doors must be removed.
4. Metal appliances only. Toaster ovens will not be accepted.
5. If for any reason you are unable to keep your, appointment, please call the Department of Public Works to cancel or reschedule.
In case of snow/ice storm appointments will be rescheduled.