Conservation Advisory Council April 26, 2021 Meeting Information
Pursuant to Executive Order No. 202.1, issued by Governor Cuomo on March 12, 2020, and advisories issued by Federal, State and Local officials related to the COVID-19 virus, the Conservation Advisory Council (CAC) will convene its April 26, 2021 meeting remotely as follows:
The CAC meeting will commence at 7:00 PM and shall be conducted through the use of Zoom, a web-based video conferencing tool with local, desktop client and smartphone applications that will allow Council members and the public to participate electronically and remotely by audio and with or without a video connection. The meeting will also be live streamed on the Town’s YouTube Channel.
Here is the meeting agenda:
- Assign CAC recorder
- Format for meetings
- Monthly - 4th Monday - 7-8:30PM
- Extra time/meetings as needed
- Standardized agenda
- IT updates
- Action items to discuss:
- Website tasks
- Checklist for project review
- GIS needs for CAC
- Calendars - meetings to attend
- Planning/zoning boards 101 - Adam Yagelski, Director of Planning and Zoning
- Wrap-up/ Action items
To access the CAC meeting, you have several options:
1. Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81701941735 and download the free application. Once downloaded, enter 817 0194 1735 as the “Join Meeting” invitation code.
2. Click on Go To Zoom Meeting. If prompted, enter 817 0194 1735 as the “Join Meeting” invitation code.
3. With a smartphone, utilize one click id: +16468769923,,81701941735# US (New York)
4. Call +1 646 876 9923 with your phone, and then enter Meeting ID: 817 0194 1735 when prompted.
Important notes for voice-only participants: Please note that when dialing in (voice only) you may experience time on hold until being admitted to the meeting. To protect the privacy of your phone number please call in dialing *67 before +1 646 876 9923.
To view the Live Steam, go to the Town’s YouTube Channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzStopZCsgZKn_GV0i1WalA.
Please note that this CAC meeting will be conducted remotely only and will not be held at Town Hall. Please be patient upon joining the meeting. You will be provided instructions on how to deliver your comments once in the meeting.
Pursuant to Executive Order No. 202.1, this meeting will be recorded and transcribed and posted to the Town’s website.
Written comments may be submitted to the CAC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the CAC, Attn: Supervisor’s Office Town of East Greenbush, 225 Columbia Turnpike, Rensselaer, New York 12144 at any time prior to the meeting.