East Greenbush Dog Park
The Dog Park located at East Greenbush Town Park has reopened for use for Town residents only. Please be advised that only licensed dogs, along with a Dog Park Tag can use the Dog Park. Both tags are available from the Town Clerk’s Office. For more information please contact 518-477-7145, or email email@example.com.
Safety protocols for visitors to the Dog Park:
- Social distancing is strongly encouraged. When you cannot maintain six feet distancing, please wear a mask or face covering.
- People are asked not to share toys, treats, or other materials with dogs that are not within the same household.
- Please note that no dog training classes can be held at the Dog Park.
- The Town does not provide waste bags, please come prepared with your own if walking throughout the park and trails. Shovels are available to use and waste can be disposed into permanent container within the Dog Park.
- There is a water faucet available for owners to fill bowls with water. However, please do not share bowls with dogs that are not within the same household.
- Dog owners are asked to follow COVID safety protocols, if you have a fever or respiratory issues or traveled out of New York Stateto a state listed in the Governor's travel advisory within the past two weeks, we ask that you stay home until you are symptom free.
The Dog Park will be monitored throughout the day to ensure that residents are complying with safety protocols for everyones safety.