Important Updates from Town Hall during COVID-19
Important Department Updates released due to Covid-19:
Easy resource for finding the most recent updates from the Town during this time.
Information is available by calling Town Hall Monday- Friday 8:30 AM -4:30 PM. Please call 518-477-2005.
- Town Clerk - Please read for the most up to date infortmation about services available from the Town Clerk's Office during the Town Hall closure.
- Justice Court - Important information and FAQ's related to Justice Court services during NYS Court shut down.
- Spring Clean Up - most recent information related to Spring Cleanup.
- Transfer Station- Latest update on load restrictions.
We will continue to update this post as information becomes available.
Resources for Families and Individuals:
Rensselaer County COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information- Rensselaer County Covid-19 Information
- Information regarding testing and testing centers
Capital District Food Pantries: 518-458-1167 or visit their website: Capital District Food Pantries