Notice of Public Hearing - 7/8/2020
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
ORDER PURSUANT TO SECTION 193(1)(A) OF THE TOWN LAW
1. Lawrence E. Sanders and Clara Ines Sanders have filed a petition seeking an extension of the water district, to a 24.358 acre parcel of property owned by the petitioners on 90 Ridge Road. The petition includes a survey of the property, a description of the improvements to be made by petitioner to his own property, and a legal description of the property.
2. The boundaries of the proposed district extension are set forth as Exhibit “A” annexed hereto.
3. As set forth in the petition and the map plan and report, and the supplement to petition, the water district will not be required to make any expenditure in connection with this extension. Petitioner estimates that they will be required to expend $15,000.00 of their own funds in order to connect their residence to the water district, but this shall not be a cost to the water district.
4. It is estimated that the annual cost to the property owner for water service from the district will be $1,045.00.
5. The Town Board shall hold a Public Hearing to consider the petition, and receive public comment thereon, on the 8th day of July, 2020 at 6:45 p.m. virtually, via Zoom.
Pursuant to Executive Order No. 202.1, issued by Governor Cuomo on March 12, 2020, and advisories issued by Federal, State and Local officials related to the COVID-19 virus, the Town Board will convene the Public Hearing remotely as follows:
The Public Hearing will commence at 6:45 p.m. and shall be conducted through the use of Zoom, a web-based video conferencing tool with local, desktop client and smartphone applications that will allow Board members and the public to participate electronically and remotely by audio and with or without a video connection. The meeting will also be live streamed on the Town’s YouTube Channel.
To access the Board’s Public Hearing, you have several options:
1. Go to www.zoom.us and download the free application. Once downloaded, enter 812 9180 7303 as the “Join Meeting” invitation code.
3. With a smartphone, utilize one click id: +16468769923,,81291807303# US (New York)
4. Call +1 646 876 9923 with your phone, and then enter Meeting ID: 812 91807303. Please note that those dialing in (voice only) may experience time on hold until being admitted to the meeting.
To view the Live Steam, go to the Town’s YouTube Channel .
Important notes for voice-only participants: Please note that when dialing in (voice only) you may experience time on hold until being admitted to the meeting. To protect the privacy of your phone number please call in dialing *67 before +1 646 876 9923.
Please note that this Public Hearing will be conducted remotely only and will not be held at Town Hall, which is currently closed.
Pursuant to Executive Order No. 202.1, this meeting will be recorded and transcribed and posted to the Town’s website.
Written comment may also be submitted to the Town Board, Town of East Greenbush, 225 Columbia Turnpike, Rensselaer, New York 12144 at any time prior to the hearing.
Link for map, plan and report: https://www.eastgreenbush.org/departments/planning-zoning/apps/90-ridge-rd-sanders-water-district-ext
A copy is also available for review in the Town Clerk’s Office. Please call 518.477.7145 for an appointment.
June 26, 2020 Ellen Pangburn
East Greenbush Town Clerk