WHAT IS THE KINDNESS ROCKS PROJECT….
GOAL #1: INSPIRE OTHERS THROUGH RANDOMLY PLACED ROCKS ALONG THE WAY…
GOAL #2: RECRUIT EVERY PERSON WHO STUMBLES UPON IT TO JOIN IN THE PURSUIT OF INSPIRING OTHERS THROUGH RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
What to do…………………………………………
• Paint a Rock, write an inspiring message and on the back write #kindnessrocksEG
• Take your rock to any of our parks in Town or in front of Town Hall and look for the sign for our drop off spots. You may also place them around the park under trees or along the trails. Please try to keep out of open grass areas so as not to complicate mowing.
• If you find a rock you like take a picture and share with us using #kindenessrocksEG feel free to take a rock and pass it on somewhere else to spread the kindness.
• If any businesses or organizations would like to join in let us know and we will add you to the list of drop off spots.
East Greenbush Parks
• East Greenbush Town Park- Off Elliot Road
• Hampton Manor Park- Lakeshore Drive
• Onderdonk Park- Hampton Avenue-(Friends of Liza Warner will have buckets by the memorial bench.) You can drop these rocks off at Town Hall if the park is locked.)
• Woodland Park- Philip’s Rd. and Grant Ave
• Prospect Heights Park- Neptune Street
• Ontario Park- Ontario Avenue
For more information on the kindness rocks project or how to paint go to http://thekindnessrocksproject.com/home