Town Hall Info
Town Hall Updates by East Greenbush Town Clerk, Ellen Pangburn
East Greenbush Town Hall has now resumed visitation by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call 518.477.2005 and listen to options to select the appropriate department. All scheduled visitors will be screened for COVID-19 prior to entry.
As access remains limited, for general business and payments, we ask residents to continue to mail, or use the green Drop Box out in front of Town Hall.
Town Hall staff has been working hard in continuing to conduct Town business. Listed below are some helpful numbers to call any of our departments directly:
- Assessor’s Office - 518-477-9710
- Building Dept - 518-477-6225
- DPW - 518-477-4194
- Highway Dept (7AM-3PM) - 518-477-6103
- Justice Court - 518-477-5412
- Planning & Zoning - 518-477-694-4011
- Recreation Dept - 518-477-4194
- Tax Collector - 518-477-4810
- Water & Sewer - 518-477-9367
If you are unsure of the department you would like to contact, please call Town Clerk, Ellen Pangburn, or Deputy Clerk, Michelle Eckler at 518.477.7145 and we’ll be happy to help. You may also email if you prefer: email@example.com
Our Town website also has further up-to-date information. www.eastgreenbush.org
Continue to keep safe!
Ellen Pangburn, East Greenbush Town Clerk