Notice of Public Hearing - 7/8/2020 6:30PM
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
ORDER PURSUANT TO SECTION 193(1)(a) OF THE TOWN LAW
PHEASANT HOLLOW SEWER EXTENSION
1. Hartland Associates, Inc. and 1560 Skyline Drive, Inc., has filed a map, plan and report for a certain extension of the general sewer district, together with a petition from a qualified number of property owners within the proposed extension of the district requesting said extension, and a descriptions of the improvements to be made by the applicants to their property, and a legal description of the extension of the district.
2. The boundaries of the proposed district extension are set forth in the description annexed hereto.
3. As set forth in the map, plan and report, the estimated total project cost is $128,506.00. The entire cost of the project shall be funded by the developer/applicants.
4. For the individuals homeowners not part of the sponsor property, there will be a one-time charge of $1,000.00 to cover the cost of the fee, curb stop, and engineering costs. Residents will pay maintenance/repair costs on the basis of $1.55 per linear front footage. Sewer use charges at current rates are $21.13 for a minimum use of 10,500 gallons and $2.40 per 1,000 gallons above the minimum change. An estimate of the annual cost for a typical household would be $384.00.
5. The Town Board shall hold a Public Hearing to consider the petition, and receive public comment thereon on the 8th day of July, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. virtually, via Zoom.
Pursuant to Executive Order No. 202.1, issued by Governor Cuomo on March 12, 2020, and advisories issued by Federal, State and Local officials related to the COVID-19 virus, the Town Board will convene the Public Hearing remotely as follows:
The Public Hearing will commence at 6:30 p.m. and shall be conducted through the use of Zoom, a web-based video conferencing tool with local, desktop client and smartphone applications that will allow Board members and the public to participate electronically and remotely by audio and with or without a video connection. The meeting will also be live streamed on the Town’s YouTube Channel.
To access the Board’s Public Hearing, you have several options:
1. Go to www.zoom.us and download the free application. Once downloaded, enter 812 9180 7303 as the “Join Meeting” invitation code.
2. Click on https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81291807303?pwd=SXgwa2ZIeEVMZkpjVWZHL2MvYmNzUT09
3. With a smartphone, utilize one click id: +16468769923,,81291807303# US (New York)
4. Call +1 646 876 9923 with your phone, and then enter Meeting ID: 812 91807303. Please note that those dialing in (voice only) may experience time on hold until being admitted to the meeting.
Important notes for voice-only participants: Please note that when dialing in (voice only) you may experience time on hold until being admitted to the meeting. To protect the privacy of your phone number please call in dialing *67 before +1 646 876 9923.
To view the Live Steam, go to the Town’s YouTube Channel .
Please note that this Public Hearing will be conducted remotely only and will not be held at Town Hall, which is currently closed.
Pursuant to Executive Order No. 202.1, this meeting will be recorded and transcribed and posted to the Town’s website.
Written comment may also be submitted to the Town Board, Town of East Greenbush, 225 Columbia Turnpike, Rensselaer, New York 12144 at any time prior to the hearing.
A copy of the map, plan and report may be reviewed on the Town’s website: https://www.eastgreenbush.org/departments/planning-zoning/apps/pheasant-hollow-sewer-district-ext
A copy is also available for review in the Town Clerk’s Office. Please call 518.477.7145 for an appointment.
June 26, 2020 Ellen Pangburn
East Greenbush Town Clerk